Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I graduated

I was dismissed from the RE today.  I gave Megan, the best nurse in the entire world, a great big hug, and a warm hearted thank you.  I wanted to cry, but I knew I shouldn't. 

I don't like meeting new people, or going to unknown places.  I like familiarity, I love routine.  It will be hard to get to know someone else.  To learn to trust them, and feel comfortable with them.

We got to see the peanut again today.  Its more of a blueberry now.  Its growing right on track and everything looks great.  The heartbeat was wonderful to hear again.  I had some anxiety going in to the appointment, but that made it all the better. 

Now I have to make it 2 more weeks before I might get to see or hear peanut again.  I have no idea what to expect at the next appointment.  I hope I can survive the next few weeks.  I'm not cramping as much anymore, but my ute area is sore.  I know as times goes along, symptoms will come and go. I have to keep reminding myself that I am pregnant, and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment