Monday, October 7, 2013

one one

Baby girl you are 11 months. That means you are one month from your first birthday.

I remember this time last year. I was scurrying to get everything ready. Wondering if I had everything I would need. I would often sit in your room and rock. I would talk to you and tell you how much I love you. Often like we do at night now.

Preparations are underway for your birthday party. I hope to have all our friends and family gathered to help celebrate you, and your life.

You still are an amazement to me. You're a thinker, just like your dad. You ponder at your toys. You are quick to learn how things work (that's from me). You enjoy playing and learning new things.

You are adventurous. You love exploring new places. Either on the ground, or in your chariot. You love to look around and soak it all in (that's from both of us). You love the outdoors, but you're not sure about grass. You can crawl like a maniac and you are quick! You've learned to stand up on your own, and it won't be too long till we get those first few steps. I'm sure once you are on your feet, nothing will hold you back.

You still love to eat. You are a big girl at the table and you love trying new foods. You've become independent and you want to be able to put the food in your mouth yourself. Uncle Jerry fed you some frosting from Grampa's birthday cake. You really like it, but I think you liked that you could smear it and spread it everywhere. You are a champ at the sippy cup. I will cherish the last few days we have of the bottle. Its hard watch you grow from our little baby to a toddler.

You continue to be my peanut. You're swimming in your 9 month clothes, but you look so cute. I know we will get all winter out of them. You're probably close to 17 and half pounds. You are still in size 2 diapers. Although, I think when these run out I will move you up to the next size.

You love making sounds. You can still do Mama, and Dada. You are getting bubbie. Your newest babble is- do. Which is an attempt at dog. Sometimes it comes out as og. I think you are close to making the association of saying dog and who and what is the dog. But you love to make noise. You talk to yourself in the mirror, or the window. I think you can upset that the baby on the other side doesn't talk back.

You still love Daycare. Although it hurts my heart everyday to leave you. But you've never cried and you're always so happy to see me when I come get you. They treat you nice there and I have no complaints. I wish it was possible for me to stay home more with you. We would have fun doing our adventures during the week. We could actually enjoy grocery shopping, rather than hurrying to get done to get home for dinner and bed time.

11 months. 11 blessed months. Beautiful girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment