Monday, October 21, 2013

I paid for it, I should use it, right?

Friday was the annual church BBQ. A big fundraiser that takes all day long. I volunteer to help make the baked beans. That means getting up early to get to the Elementary school to get things going

Gene was also helping, as was his mother

I didn't think twice about taking Abby to daycare that day. Just because I'm off doesn't mean that I can't use it can I?

I had so many people ask me where she was, and why wasn't she there. She didn't need to be there. She would be into EVERYTHING. I need to help work the event, not look after the roaming baby. I even had people ask me when it got settled down to go get her! No, I'm sorry, its currently her nap time, and I'm currently enjoying not having to look after her of have her all up in everything around me.

I didn't feel guilty about taking her. She enjoyed her day, I enjoyed mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment