Friday, August 8, 2014

Stretching out

Abby is outgrowing all of her clothes.  Which is a good thing!  But, its also a bad thing.  Most of the next size up is fall/winter things.  And, its too hot to wear those right now.

This morning, I put on a cute top and skirt on her.  Her belly was hanging out of the shirt.  Nope, can't wear this anymore! 

So I put on a little dress.  Its a wee bit short on the backside, but it will have to do.

I don't know what I'm going to do for the next few weeks.  It won't cool off till at least the end of September. 

And I'm also worried that she won't make it through the winter on the things we have bought. 

She's just crossing over to fit into 18 month size things (at 21 months!).  But she's pushing the edge of that height limitation already.  I don't want her to be wearing high waters come February, but there is no way 24 months or 2t things will stay around her waist.  One of the 18 month pairs we recently bought I had to cinch the tabs all the way in, just to hold it up on her waist!

I have no idea what I'm going to do.  I just want my baby to stop growing up so fast!

(To which she would say... "No Mommy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment