Thursday, September 11, 2014

Memory

The other night Abby and I were hanging out.  All of a sudden she starts screeching "eeeee"  "eeeeee"

"Mad-son.. eee.. eee.."

I asked her, "Madison says eeee? 

And she repeats herself.

So I ask again... "Does Madison say eeee?

And she shook her head yes and made the awful sound again.

Ok kid.. you're just weird.

So when I dropped her off the next morning, I asked about it.  The topic came up and I took the opportunity to clear things up.  They told me that Madison does screech when she sees her cousins get off the after school bus.  She doesn't do it any other time, but she does it every time she sees them.

I couldn't believe Abby was telling me a true story.  It seemed really strange, but I was impressed that she remembered something.  Or that she could tell me about something that occurred that day. 

I guess I need to start paying more attention to the things she says!

No comments:

Post a Comment