Thursday, April 3, 2014

Again... and again.. and again.

I feel like we are on rinse and repeat...

We went two weeks sick free.  She had been having a snotty, runny nose, but nothing serious.  Then Sunday night (great timing), she spiked a fever.  103+

She went to bed fine, but still woke up with a high fever.  She got to stay home for the day.  She lounged around.  Not eager to do anything.  When I got home and we snuggled on the couch, I had a thought.  I stuck my finger in her mouth and rooted around.

Viola!

There is was.  A nice sharp edged molar. 

Every tooth has been like this.  Snotty nose, spike a fever, done.  I'm so ready to be done with teething.  She's cut 7 teeth since December. I guess a late start means they all come back to back.  Its just hard because she can't go to daycare with a fever.  Even if its just teething.  Nope, she gets to stay home.  Hopefully, the next three will come quick and we can get a break for a while.

I should say, that she's over all pleasant about the whole teething experience.  Besides the fever, she really doesn't show and discomfort.  She's been wearing the teething necklace for months, so maybe that helps.  I'm not really willing to take it off and find out.  Maybe she's easy going, maybe its the necklace.  I don't know.

I'll be certain to be vigilant about looking for new teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment