Monday, April 28, 2014

10

Abby is up to 10 teeth.  I knew the last time she got sick.... two weeks ago.  That there was another tooth coming in.  It was the same scenario.... snotty nose, then a high fever a few days later. 

All along, I had been assuming that it was the other top tooth coming in.  But this weekend, I saw that the bottom right molar was all the way in!  I had completely missed it!  I kept feeling for the top, thinking I felt something, but all along it was the bottom tooth.

I had started to doubt myself, because the top tooth wasn't coming in like it should.  But I had just been looking in the wrong place.  She really doesn't like you looking in her mouth these days.  And I can understand why... I'm sure it really hurts.

I also noticed while I had her mouth open, that there is a little bud where the left bottom molar is starting to break through.  That may explain the night time fussiness, and the lack of desire to eat anything.  She wasn't interested in breakfast this morning.  She wasn't running a fever, and I hope she doesn't get one.  We haven't had any issues with a snotty nose, so I don't know what's going on. 

I've been sick since before we left on our trip.  I've had a wicked cough and after Abby's last round of snot, I developed a nasty head cold.  I've been blowing green snot for a week and coughing up junk non stop.  I can just really hope that once all the teeth are in, that we get a nice long break.  I know Abby is ready to be comfy for a while. 

She's gotten 9 new teeth since Christmas.  That's 2 a month.  That's every two weeks!  Bless her heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment