Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Its been a while

Things have been busy... I'm forgotten to write.  I always think of it at a time when I can't get to it.

The winter here has been rough.  We've had two snow storms.  Almost back to back (2 weeks apart).  The last one dumped 6 inches at our house.  School was closed most of the week.  Work was closed for most of the week.  We hunkered down in the house, trying to amuse ourselves.

Abby didn't like the snow at all.  I don't think she liked being bundled up and unable to move.  She had so many layers on, that when she would try to walk, she would just fall over.  Sometimes face first into the snow.  That made her mad, and it only went down hill from there.  She did enjoy the sled.  The one time she rode it.  It started to sleet so I took her back inside.  She just looked pitiful and I didn't want to see her unhappy.

It was great to have a few days home with her. She's getting inquisitive, and smart.  She's fun to play with.  She enjoys reading books and dancing to music.  She really enjoyed having Joejee (Go Go) home with her.  (Although he played on his phone a lot!).

I'll be glad to be done with winter and move on to warmer weather.  I even bought Abby some summer clothes this weekend in hopes of higher temps.  I know we are in for a few more weeks of cold, but we will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment