Monday, January 27, 2014

4+2=6

Last week daycare told me Abby was extra fussy.  They were concerned her ears weren't clearing up.  I hadn't seen any behaviors at home that would give me that impression.  She'd been sleeping and eating well.  She seemed to want her pappy more, but I think that was because we weren't letting her have it.

This weekend I noticed something though.  I noticed she had two new top teeth!  That may explain the fussiness last week.  The teeth were clearly through, so I know they had been there for a few days, which would correlate to the days of fussiness.

She finished the antibiotic on Saturday and I haven't seen any signs of her ears bothering her.  She still has some drainage from her nose and the occasional cough, but everything is so much better than it was.

I can't believe she got more teeth that quick.  I suspect that others may come in rapidly too.  I wasn't looking for top teeth, I thought bottom teeth were next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment