Monday, October 24, 2011

Well, that was pleasent

Something they don't tell you after you have a laproscopy is that when Aunt Flow shows up she's severely pissed off that you ransacked her hiding hole.  I certainly wasn't prepared for the monstrosity that arrived post lap.

That was the worst period of my life.  I'm pleased to say that it was a once in a lifetime occurrence.  Things are now back in working order. 

I feel the need to tell the doctors and nurses they need to tell you this.  I did ask the nurse and she did warn me that others have reported that it was heavier than usual.  Heavier than usual is an understatement!  I'm curious to know if they inject a little extra up in there when they are rooting around, because I can't figure out for the life of me where it all came from!

I was paranoid that that was going to be my life from now on.  Boy am I relieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment