Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fasten your seatbelts

This ride is now in motion.  We've boarded and there is no turning back. (Well, at this point you can, but I'm not really going to let myself do that). 

My favorite Aunt decided to join me for Thanksgiving which means the next treatment cycle is a go.  I'm buckled in and slowly creeping up the tracks. 

I'm doping myself everyday with a healthy dose of birth control pills to shut everything down.  It looks like we will start meds after the first of the year.  (We knew that anyway).  It will be good not to be a hormonal mess over the holidays.  It will also give me something to look forward to afterwards.  There is always that depressing down time after the holidays, when you realize all the pomp and circumstance is over and there is no fun holiday in sight for months.

I think I'll make some lemon cookies this year to honor the crazyness that this year has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment